RBIS & DCC Sharouns Incognito
RDCC Sh.Ch. Fullwell Fly High to Halshimoor
BPIS Sharouns Pazzesco
Many thanks to all the exhibitors who brought their dogs under me, this show is not cheap to enter for the travelling side and it was much appreciated that you all spent your money to exhibit your dogs.
BIS & BCC Wynfaul Rosy Glow
RBCC Sh.Ch. Brockburrow Breaking Dawn
RBIS & DCC Sharouns Incognito
RDCC Sh.Ch. Fullwell Fly High to Halshimoor
BPIS Sharouns Pazzesco
VD/B (3, 2 abs)
1. Gartland’s KNOYDAR NAKEISHA. 9 years old yellow girl enjoying her day out, bonny head, good reach of neck & in good condition, standing her topline goes a touch dippy but she holds it really well on the move, sweet happy lady who moved well.
MPD (10, 3)
1. Wylie’s LOUGHBRAE ARGENTO. Quality yellow of 7 months, super head and outline, has substance without being overweight, very good coat, super front with lovely bone & feet, lovely balanced body shape & cracking rear end, would like a tidier tail, moved very well and has a very striking outline.
2. Leith-Ross’ SHORKS BACK TO FRONT. Smashing 8 months black of completely different build, lovely head with a clean classic outline, good eye colour, lovely front construction, carrying correct weight, very good coat and has a better tail than 1, he is very raw and will take his time to develop but will certainly be worth the wait, he moved soundly although a touch slack, very nice young man.
3. South & Armstrong’s ROSLIEVE SHOW STOPPER.
PD (6, 4)
1. Williamson’s SHAROUNS PAZZESCO. Outstanding top quality yellow of 10 months and an easy winner, lovely head & expression, super neck & shoulder, level topline with short coupled body, very good rounded bone & good feet, super quarters & bend of stifle, moves really well, he drives around the ring from strong hocks and he can carry his tail a touch high on the move, completely at one with his handler, so pleased to award him BPIS should have a very bright future
2. Carpanini & Dempsey’s CARPENNY VANGUARD AT DROMTACKER. Yellow of 7 months, unplaced in a good MP class he has a pleasant head with decent neck & front, for me he lacks hind angulation & is rather dippy in topline but hopefully this will alter as he grows on, moved ok although he does tend to crab.
1. Powell’s SEATALLAN XERULA. Good black of 15 months, lovely head & super neck, very clean & balanced outline, good through the front with nice bone & feet, carries a very good coat, well bent stifles, moved free & sound holding his topline well.
2. Pollock’s POLLHAM HARRIS. Particularly liked the head on this quality black, lovely make & shape, very good front angulation, well boned legs & good feet, well ribbed body with very good hind angulation, in lovely coat & condition, moved very well but I just felt 1pipped him on the move.
3. South & Armstrong’s ROSLIEVE MR DARCS
YD (3, 1)
1. Coode’s WARRINGAH’S PERTH. Super yellow boy, put together beautifully with a lovely head, expression is as sweet as a nut, lovely conformation fore & aft, strong reachy neck onto good topline, very good coat & strong well muscled hindquarters, lovely through the hock which he used well on the move, really sound free mover
2. Douglas’ TALARD TAURUS. Very nice black who has a grand head with good eye colour, strong reachy neck, deep through the body, well boned legs & neat feet, in smashing coat, good strong well angulated quarters, moved very well.
SBD (no entries)
1. Rawlinson & Balshaw’s CARPENNY MY PREROGATIVE AT HALSHIMOOR. Lovely young black full of breed type & quality, smashing head & expression, good eye colour, super reach of neck & very good through the front, well angled hindquarters, carries a very good coat of correct texture, moved & handled so very well, shame he was alone but he would have taken some beating.
1. C MY PREROGATIVE AT H.
PGD (9, 1)
1. Shaw & Toman’s BRIGBURN GIBSON FOR BROCONNELL. Lovely black boy whom I liked very much, truly lovely head & expression with correct eye colour, very strong neck & good through the front, deep short coupled body, level topline with strong quarters, excellent coat, I pulled him into my final cut where his movement looked quite laboured & he wasn’t sound which was a shame
2. Wylie’s LOUGHBRAE JAKARTA. Very nice yellow, lovely head & eye, very good reach of neck & well angulated front, deep well ribbed body, good fore chest, level topline & carrying a good coat, moved soundly.
3. Hughes TAUGHBLANE TIMEKEEPER.
LD (11, 6)
1. Gilroy’s CLAYCHALK COSTA ZAIRE. Classic type of black of good size, particularly liked his kind masculine head, very strong powerful neck, deep mature body, has well boned legs & lovely feet, smashing coat & tail, super strong well muscled quarters & moved very soundly.
2. Finney & Callender’s CARPENNY SHIP TO SHORE. Lovely yellow built in a different mould that I like very much but he had left his coat at home unfortunately, has a lovely head& is so well put together, very clean & balanced outline with a good length of leg, well ribbed body & has strong firm quarters, moved very well.
3. Lewis’ CRAMMONDKIRK ALL THE GOSSIP JW.
OD (11, 3) This was a superb class full of top quality dogs, thank you
1. Williamson’s SHAROUNS INCOGNITO JW. I have never seen this yellow look as well, super quality yellow on top form, looking & moving absolutely spot on, good head although very different to what I have myself & is of excellent breed type, super neck & shoulder, well sprung ribcage, lovely fore chest with strong short coupled body, lovely topline & super well muscled quarters, in wonderful coat & condition, carrying just the right amount of weight, movement was sound free & effortless, so well handled, was delighted to award him his 3rd and crowning CC & RBIS
2. Rawlinson’s SH.CH. FULLWELL FLY HIGH TO HALSHIMOOR. Top quality black & one of my favourite blacks, is of lovely size & also looking so well, very good head & eye, very good through the front with a deep short coupled, well ribbed body, correct coat of excellent texture & depth, looking great & moved so soundly, presenting a lovely balanced picture, unlucky to meet 1 on such top form RCC
3. Cuthbert’s SH.CH. BALLYDUFF MARIUS
MPB (15, 5) A lovely class of babies
1. McDonald’s MARRONOIR MOUNTAIN ANGEL. Lovely 7 months black baby & just right for her age, very sweet head & expression, clean balanced outline, super reach of neck, well shaped body carrying correct amount of weight & has a very good coat & tail, has great length of leg & moved really well, didn’t move as well in the challenge for best puppy bitch
2. Wylie’s LOUGHBRAE VALENTINA. More mature yellow even though she is the same age & another very nice puppy from this kennel, lovely conformation & very pretty head, good neck & front topline & tailset, good wide quarters & good coat & moved well, preferred the cleaner lines of 1
3. Carpanini & Dempsey’s CARPENNY LEONORA.
PB (10, 2)
1. Williamson’s SHAROUNS PANDORA. Lovely short coupled yellow, sister to BPIS & has very similar attributes, oozing coat, very pretty head, super neck, shoulder placement, topline & tailset, well off for bone & stands four square on good feet, strong well rounded quarters & moved well, showed & handled to advantage BPB
2. Percival’s WYNFAUL THANKS A MILLION. 10 months dark yellow, smashing build & shape, good overall conformation, very different in head to 1, good shoulder with good length of upper arm, liked her excellent quarters, good firm level topline, moved soundly
3. South & Armstrong’s ROSLIEVE MAIN ATTRACTION.
JB (9, 2)
1. Pollock’s POLLHAM GIGHA. Beautiful typy black of obvious quality, smashing head, length of neck & good shoulder, good depth of chest & well sprung ribs, very good backend with well-turned stifle, in excellent coat & tail, moved & showed beautifully
2. McGillivray’s TWEEDLEDUM LISTED ONLINE FOR ANTONINE. Good sized yellow, very pretty head & expression, super neck & front, well ribbed with good strong quarters, in very good coat & tail, carried herself well on the move & moved soundly
3. Heron’s BRIGBURN SUGAR MAPLE.
YB (5, 1)
1. Gartland’s CARPENNY MY SUNSHINE ON KNOYDAR. Another good sized yellow, quite heavy coated with very pleasant head & expression, super bone, well angled front, hindquarters were well-rounded strong & powerful, I would prefer a tighter clothed tail but liked very much the size & balance of this bitch, moved soundly
2. Williamson’s SHAROUNS NOSTALGIA JW. Smashing yellow of very good breed type, pretty head but I did prefer the head of the winner, super neck & shoulder with good length of upper arm, firm level topline with good tailset, well sprung ribcage & short coupled body, moved very well
3. McConnellogue’s TRENDLEWOOD BEING FABULOUS.
SBB (no entries)
1. W THANKS A MILLION.
2. Carpanini’s CARPENNY MY DELIGHT. Very nice yellow, sweet head & nicely put together, level topline, good bone & feet with well bent stifle, moved well, I preferred the size of 1
3. Lawrence’s VELVETINE PREHNITE AT DUNNABBEY.
GB (2, 1)
1. Greasley & Adams’ RAMSAYVILLE RED SCYE DEVIL. Mature black with nice head although I would prefer a less round eye, has decent length of neck & good front angulation, I would like more turn of stifle & she is for me carrying too much weight which makes her look stuffy, moved ok
PGB (9, 2)
1. Jenkins’ BRIGBURN VIOLET SEKADA. Lovely dark yellow girl of real quality, lovely head & expression, loved her outline & balance her femininity shone through, super shoulder with good length of upper arm, lovely depth of body & good leg length, really good turn of stifle & super strong quarters, good coat & moved very soundly & with ease
2. Leith-Ross’ TINTAGELWINDS DOLLY MIX. Lovely size to this black, good head & eye, clean scopey outline & very well balanced, super length of neck, really good front construction, well ribbed body & super hindquarters & angulation, moved & showed extremely well
3. Coode’s WARRINGAH’S GURLEY JW.
LB (11, 5)
1. Powell’s SEATALLAN WATERLILY. Lovely black of super breed type, so typical of the breed, quality with no exaggerations just good honest Labrador, beautiful head, neck & front, smashing depth of chest with length of leg to balance, great topline & tailset, very correct coat & undercoat, well rounded quarters, moved very well with ease
2. T. DOLLY MIX.
3. Brown’s RAMSAYVILLE ROCK ME GENTLY.
OB (12, 6)
1. Percival’s WYNFAUL ROSY GLOW. Super dark yellow, strongly made yet no doubt of her sex, kept drawing my eye back to her, feminine head with good eye colour, good length of neck set into well laid shoulders which flow into her topline & tailset, very good fore chest & well sprung ribcage, well developed strong hindquarters, nicely rounded bone & good feet, short coupled & strong over the loin, she was in full bloom & on top form moved so soundly with ease & drive, asked for & got her crowning CC & BIS
2. Dodd’s SH.CH. BROCKBURROW BREAKING DAWN. Gorgeous black & more the ‘type’ I keep, super make & shape to this girl, wonderful neck, shoulder & topline into correct tailset, well ribbed with good depth of body, she excels in coat & has probably the best tail in the ring today, lovely strong quarters & moved very well, a size smaller than 1, really wish I’d had 2 CC’s today, pleased to award her the RCC
3. Heron’s FABRACKEN SAVANNAH.
Judge Caron Morton.